- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3844 Marsh Creek Rd, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 234 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172515637923000
- Zillow Home ID: 6420156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3844 Marsh Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 14.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 2913 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$130K--1.51,267
- 3840 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$131K--21,260
- 2916 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$159K--21,812
- 2905 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$145K--1.51,436
- 3839 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$151K--2.52,053
- 3845 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$136K--1.51,544
- 2910 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$164K--21,976
- 2901 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$138K--1.51,653
- 3904 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$129K--1.51,291
- 3847 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$134K--1.51,392
- 2908 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$154K32.52,107
- 2821 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$139K--21,440
- 3836 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$188K--1.51,363
- 2900 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$130K311,248
- 3007 Lark Cir Raleigh, NC$144K--21,232
- 3843 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$110K--2.5--
- 3924 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$139K--21,586
- 3901 Marsh Creek Rd Raleigh, NC$152K432,260
- 2819 Dove Ln Raleigh, NC$143K--21,125
- 2917 Field St Raleigh, NC$173K--21,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.