3846 23rd St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold on 2/27/13: $721,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow287
- Parcel #3628 046
- Room Count4
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID61325288
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$759,414||$653K – $942K||-$39,557||$1,040||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,385/mo||$1.4K – $4.5K/mo||+$25||$4.64||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 45.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 86% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 3846 23rd Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.5 mi
- Milk (Harvey) Civil Rights Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Everett Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.6 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005