This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-200K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1967
- All time views: 1,535
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $942,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Air Conditioning \ Electric
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass
- Basement \ None
- Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence
- Foundation \ Slab
- Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Lease Type \ Net
- Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby
- Location Description \ Schools Nearby
- Location Description \ Shopping Nearby
- Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor
- Miscellaneous \ Family Room
- Miscellaneous \ Formal Living Room
- Miscellaneous \ No Smoking Allowed
- Miscellaneous \ Sect 8 Accepted
- Pet Fee \ Non-Refundable
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family
- Sewer \ Sewer
- Type\Style \ Ranch
- Water \ City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 26035750
- Zillow Home ID: 77569395
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Neighborhood: Blueberry Hill-Brigadoon-Stoneybrook-Baralto
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!