- Lot: 2,918 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 571 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 15022870
- View Virtual Tour
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Fireplace Type \ None, Fireplace Location \ None, Parking Description \ Off Street, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Water Heat \ Electric, Water Softener \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Kitchen \ Pantry, Dining \ Separate Dining, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Windows & Doors \ Some Stained Glass, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 1.0%, Style \ 1 Story, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 41980000700
- Zillow Home ID: 2975048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-86K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Dutchtown home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Dutchtown homes, this home is 33.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 96.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.6% higher than in Saint Louis, and 564.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
|3846 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$60K||4||1||768|
|3852 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$60K||--||1||816|
|3842 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$57K||--||1||768|
|3854 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$60K||--||1||816|
|3858 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$66K||3||1||816|
|3840 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$56K||--||1||768|
|3860 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$64K||3||1||816|
|3838 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$51K||--||1||616|
|3853 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$49K||2||1||720|
|3857 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$48K||2||1||720|
|3851 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$48K||--||1||720|
|3862 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$50K||--||1||572|
|3859 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$52K||--||1||720|
|3847 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$61K||4||2||1,054|
|3843 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$49K||--||1||756|
|3863 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$65K||--||1||960|
|4662 S Spring Ave APT 1 Saint Louis, MO||$62K||1||--||--|
|4662 S Spring Ave APT 2 Saint Louis, MO||$62K||1||1||--|
|3841 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$48K||--||1||756|
|3837 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO||$48K||2||1||768|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!