- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 293 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,021 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 127198
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Heating \ Central Gas, Air Conditioning \ Central Electric, Water \ City\County, Sewer \ City\County, Interior Features \ Attic Storage, Property Status \ Active, Interior Features \ Carpeted Floors, Ktchen Features \ Dishwasher, Ktchen Features \ Disposal, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Security System, Basement Features \ Slab, Exterior Features \ Fence, Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Exterior Features \ Pool-In Ground, Waterfront Type \ None, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Garage \ 2 Car, Garage \ Detached, Exterior \ Siding Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Garage \ With Door(s), Interior Features \ Skylight, Ktchen Features \ Electric Range Top
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: N061-0065
- Zillow Home ID: 76339584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $98-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31204 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Macon as a whole. Among 31204 homes, this home is 121.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 102.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Macon, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31204 home values.
|3845 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$79K||3||2||1,175|
|3857 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$105K||3||2||2|
|3842 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$93K||3||3||1,880|
|3837 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$81K||2||1||1,582|
|3844 The Prado Macon, GA||$139K||3||3||2,440|
|3834 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$86K||2||2||1,184|
|3850 The Prado Macon, GA||$144K||3||3||2,283|
|3852 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$88K||4||2||1,682|
|3838 The Prado Macon, GA||$169K||4||3.5||3,008|
|3869 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$57K||2||1||1,248|
|3856 The Prado Macon, GA||$103K||2||1||1,404|
|3826 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$77K||2||2||1,400|
|3834 The Prado Macon, GA||$133K||3||2.5||2,560|
|3825 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$80K||2||1.5||1,399|
|3845 Ridge Ave Macon, GA||$74K||3||1||1,246|
|3879 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$82K||3||2||1,456|
|3853 Ridge Ave Macon, GA||$87K||3||1.5||1,350|
|3874 Drury Dr Macon, GA||$76K||2||2||1,326|
|3862 The Prado Macon, GA||$132K||3||2||2,004|
|3825 Ridge Ave Macon, GA||$81K||3||2||1,172|
Nearby Schools in Macon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!