- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3849 SE 113th Ave, Portland, OR 972662 beds, 1 bath, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: R254507
- Zillow Home ID: 53942037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3849 Se 113th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Powellhurst Gilbert, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.3% greater than in Portland, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powellhurst Gilbert home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powellhurst Gilbert home values.
- 3911 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$168K21857
- 3839 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$162K311,002
- 3825 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$148K21762
- 3925 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$152K311,051
- 3848 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$158K21788
- 4008 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$171K------
- 3836 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$211K211,518
- 3910 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$158K21852
- 3937 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$164K21857
- 3824 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$181K21875
- 3924 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$168K31.51,075
- 3811 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$174K211,392
- 11226 SE Bush St Portland, OR$180K221,137
- 3850 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$156K21762
- 3904 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$189K211,190
- 3836 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$168K31.51,114
- 3936 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$228K41.51,512
- 3949 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$159K21852
- 3918 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$174K311,127
- 3828 SE 113th Ave Portland, OR$170K211,243
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.