- Lot: 9.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,229 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $174,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Flooring: Carpet
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Barn, Floors CF \ Carpet, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Under, GarageAndParking \ Barn, GarageAndParking \ Heated, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove Hook-up, Kitchen Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 2, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Fields, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Conversion, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Tankless
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,523 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: JAFF M:245 B:148 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86736950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03452 homes, this home is valued 29.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Jaffrey, and 34.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Town of Jaffrey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!