385 Ramona Ave, Staten Island, NY 103122,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $500
- Price/sqft: $0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,420 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 068400046
- Zillow Home ID: 72509881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 385 Ramona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Huguenot market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 450% higher than in New York, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Huguenot home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huguenot home values.
- 166 Ellsworth Ave Staten Island, NY$459K----2,038
- 162 Ellsworth Ave Staten Island, NY$446K----2,038
- 380 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY------5,881
- 391 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$461K----2,038
- 158 Ellsworth Ave Staten Island, NY$448K----2,038
- 392 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$618K532,709
- 367 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$893K344,018
- 395 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$485K----2,038
- 154 Ellsworth Ave Staten Island, NY$474K----2,038
- 396 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$535K----2,087
- 702 Rathbun Ave Staten Island, NY$461K----2,038
- 670 Rathbun Ave Staten Island, NY$578K----2,100
- 165 Ellsworth Ave Staten Island, NY$498K----2,100
- 198 Ellsworth Ave Staten Island, NY$801K----2,986
- 400 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$540K322,087
- 399 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$521K----2,038
- 743 Lamont Ave Staten Island, NY$604K----2,087
- 666 Rathbun Ave Staten Island, NY$513K----2,100
- 706 Rathbun Ave Staten Island, NY$473K31.52,038
- 366 Ramona Ave Staten Island, NY$1.08M454,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!