This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
2 Master Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms
A Beautiful and very spacious 2 level, 1810 sq ft Townhome at the border of Sunnyvale and Mountain View
* Two master suites upstairs with walk-in closets
* Additional large deck (~400 s.f.) upstairs, excellent for entertaining
* Beautiful custom wood flooring on the first floor with carpeted Living/Dining/Family Rooms
Located within ~½ mile of Hwy 85/237 and El Camino Real in a cozy, residential complex:
* a short drive (about 2 minutes) to get to DOWNTOWN Mountain View - Castro Street
* walking distance to SAFEWAY, restaurants and other amenities
* walking distance to CALTRAIN SUNNYVALE station (Evelyn)
* walking distance to GOOGLE DAYCARE
This townhome is huge at 1810 livable sq ft and provides a living-in-the-city feel with:
* Vaulted ceiling Entry Hall with a sky light
* Large Living Room with gas & wood burning FIRE PLACE
* Dining Room with dry mini-bar area and mirrored cabinets
* Kitchen overlooks the family room --- Walk-in Pantry (fridge, dishwasher, compactor included)
------ NEW --- Brand new Cooktop with downdraft system
* Family Room with attached half bathroom and gas & wood burning FIREPLACE
* Back Patio that runs the length of the townhome
* Attached 2-car Garage with shelves
* Laundry room conveniently located upstairs (washer/dryer included)
* 2 Master Suites upstairs with WALK-IN closets
* LARGE upstairs deck (additional ~400 sf) is great for entertaining
NOTE: lot size and year-built came up by Zillow. Need to confirm. Square Footage is correct.
This is an ideal location, walking distance from gorcery stores, short drive to downtwon moutain view restaurants, and SHORT COMMUTE to most silicon valley companies.
- Lot: 2,835 sqft
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: May 1999 for $369,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 16121019
- Zillow Home ID: 19519501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among Washington homes, this home is valued 6.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% higher than in Sunnyvale, and 7.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington home values.
|383 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$913K||2||2.5||1,653|
|387 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$915K||2||2.5||1,653|
|335 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$747K||3||3||1,444|
|337 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$709K||2||1.5||1,387|
|389 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.06M||2||2.5||2,028|
|1205 Estrada Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$977K||3||2.5||1,570|
|1201 Estrada Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$977K||3||2.5||1,570|
|1209 Estrada Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$968K||3||2.5||1,570|
|333 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$738K||3||2||1,444|
|1209 Estrada Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$977K||3||2.5||1,570|
|339 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$708K||2||2||1,387|
|333 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$728K||3||2.5||1,444|
|331 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$701K||2||2||1,387|
|381 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$830K||2||3||1,653|
|1213 Estrada Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$976K||3||2.5||1,570|
|341 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$736K||3||3||1,444|
|341 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$714K||3||3||1,444|
|327 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$723K||3||2.5||1,444|
|1295 Eaton Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$991K||3||2.5||1,926|
|329 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$726K||3||2.5||1,444|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!