This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 2,279 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $130,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- View: Water
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Family Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Kitchen Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Living Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Foundation Description: Poured
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Entry Hall
- Additional Rooms: Living Room
- Driveway Description: Concrete
- Garage Door Opener
- Drapes - Some
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Natural Woodwork - some
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Style of Residence: Ranch
- Attic Description: Partial
- Sliding Glass Door
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Bedroom
- Exterior Construction: Steel
- Driveway Description: Parking Area
- Accessibility: Adaptable Home - some
- Basement Description: Partially Finished
- Sump Pump
- Additional Rooms: Possible Additional Bedroom
- Lot Information: Primary Road
- Accessibility: No Step Shower
- HOA Payment Description: None
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- Private Yard - see Remarks
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,078 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 233
- Lot width: 164
- Parcel #: 1422890401100003001000
- Zillow Home ID: 30240112
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $124-275K.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|384 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||--||--||--||--|
|28 Mcintosh Pl Amherst, NY||$168K||Studio||1.5||1,673|
|383 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||$170K||Studio||2||1,706|
|410 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||--||--||--||--|
|3 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$183K||3||1.5||1,573|
|36 Mcintosh Pl Amherst, NY||$193K||3||1.5||1,837|
|379 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||--||Studio||1||1,512|
|4 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$195K||3||1.5||1,690|
|370 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||$270K||3||3||2,832|
|9 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$174K||3||1.5||1,478|
|375 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||$140K||2||1||1,546|
|10 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$254K||4||1.5||2,617|
|15 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$201K||3||1.5||1,781|
|16 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$148K||3||1.5||1,172|
|360 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||--||--||--||--|
|351 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||$130K||3||1.5||1,224|
|380 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||$173K||2||1.5||1,739|
|21 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$160K||3||2||1,389|
|22 Hubbardston Pl Amherst, NY||$240K||4||2.5||2,254|
|390 S Ellicott Creek Rd Amherst, NY||$167K||3||1||1,656|
Nearby Schools in Amherst
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sweet Home Senior High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.