- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
385 Union Ave UNIT 2, Providence, RI 029093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $165,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1040776 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 97868414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 385 Union Avenue UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140.7% greater than in Cranston, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02909 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 1 baths
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292