385 Virginia Ave, Pasadena, CA 911074 beds, 3 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,215,000
- Price/sqft: $572
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5748034030
- Zillow Home ID: 20875955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 385 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61% higher than in Los Angeles, and 59.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91107 home values.
- 377 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$812K31.751,758
- 393 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$594K221,153
- 369 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$683K211,282
- 405 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$1.11M322,318
- 361 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$943K542,260
- 384 S Santa Anita Ave Pasadena, CA$904K421,926
- 415 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$1.24M432,871
- 372 S Santa Anita Ave Pasadena, CA$596K221,075
- 394 S Santa Anita Ave Pasadena, CA$787K311,578
- 364 S Santa Anita Ave Pasadena, CA$836K321,866
- 2552 Oneida St Pasadena, CA$778K321,676
- 378 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$854K321,962
- 412 S Santa Anita Ave Pasadena, CA$1.59M533,557
- 358 S Santa Anita Ave Pasadena, CA$823K31.51,576
- 388 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$857K311,704
- 378 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$919K31.51,962
- 396 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$658K311,338
- 364 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$769K311,557
- 427 Virginia Ave Pasadena, CA$963K212,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!