385 Zachary Dr, Prescott, AZ 863010.39 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 834 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $175,000
- MLS #: 949456
- Building Restriction \ SB Homes Only,Building Restriction \ Square Footage,Buildings \ None,Fencing \ Partial,HOA Dues Due \ Yearly,HOA Type \ Homeowners,HOA Y/N \ Yes,Irrigation Rights \ No,Land Type \ Residential,Listing Exclusions \ No,Lot Improvements \ Curbs,Lot Improvements \ Gutters,Mfg/Mobile \ No,Neighborhood \ N/A,Pets/Animals \ Domestics,Records Avail \ None,Rent/Lease \ No,REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable,Road Access/Maint \ Access-City,Road Access/Maint \ Maint-Subdivision,Site/Soil Evaluation \ None,Subdivision Features \ Gated Community,Terms & Conditions \ 1031 Exchange,Terms & Conditions \ Cash,Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan,Topo/Location \ Level,Topo/Location \ Views,Utilities Available \ Cable TV,Utilities Available \ City Sewer,Utilities Available \ City Water,Utilities Available \ Natural Gas,Utilities Available \ Telephone,Utilities Available \ Underground,Utilities Installed \ Cable TV,Utilities Installed \ Electricity,Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas,Utilities Installed \ Telephone,Utilities Installed \ Underground,Utilities Installed \ Water - City,Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer,Views \ Panoramic,
- HOA Fee: $17
- Parcel #: 10503343
- Zillow Home ID: 112352025
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 385 Zachary Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% greater than in Prescott, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
- # 97--Studio----
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292