3850 Glenwood Ave APT 1, Birmingham, AL 352222 beds, 1 bath, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 23322022024302RR00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 80750044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3850 Glenwood Avenue APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in Birmingham, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 35222 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35222 home values.
- 3850 Glenwood Ave APT 4 Birmingham, AL$165K211,108
- 3830 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$330K521,960
- 3829 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$257K221,467
- 3824 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$351K322,924
- 3833 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$305K422,152
- 3823 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$399K41.52,664
- 3834 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$302K321,530
- 3820 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$389K52.51,975
- 3810 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$408K41.52,094
- 3837 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$251K322,759
- 3821 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$223K311,732
- 3838 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$157K311,260
- 3826 10th Ave S Birmingham, AL$283K31.52,856
- 3812 10th Ave S Birmingham, AL$534K43.52,764
- 3815 Clairmont Ave S Birmingham, AL$134K311,492
- 3828 10th Ave S Birmingham, AL$318K321,751
- 3831 Clairmont Ave S Birmingham, AL$147K321,782
- 3842 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$252K431,260
- 3841 Glenwood Ave Birmingham, AL$407K422,883
- 3810 10th Ave S Birmingham, AL$204K311,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.