3851 Napa Dr, Valdosta, GA 316053 beds, 2 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- 2 Car Garage, Colquitt EMC, Fenced Backyard, Pets Allowed, Window Treatments
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111098818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3851 Napa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Valdosta, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3847 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$136K321,495
- 3855 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$121K321,739
- 3855 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$121K321,665
- 3855 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$133K321,739
- 3859 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$138K32.51,750
- 3839 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA--Studio----
- 3829 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA$122K--21,661
- 3860 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$130K321,600
- 3860 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$121K--21,560
- 3903 Sierra Ct Valdosta, GA$144K--21,962
- 3859 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$120K--21,701
- 3863 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$121K321,665
- 3863 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$120K--21,649
- 3825 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA$122K--21,643
- 3835 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$120K321,774
- 3867 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$123K321,686
- 3821 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA$138K--21,723
- 3910 Sierra Ct Valdosta, GA--Studio----
- 3870 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA--------
- 3870 Napa Dr Valdosta, GA$135K321,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292