- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3851 SE Monroe St, Milwaukie, OR 972223 beds, 3 baths, 1,994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $199,900
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 656 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00022022
- Zillow Home ID: 48210861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3851 Se Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hector Campbell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.6% less than in Milwaukie, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hector Campbell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hector Campbell home values.
- 3915 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$201K211,406
- 3819 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$172K21720
- 3830 SE Jackson St Milwaukie, OR$278K321,704
- 3826 SE Jackson St Milwaukie, OR$242K221,282
- 3919 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$226K221,036
- 3836 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$209K511,230
- 3820 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$164K21668
- 3916 SE Jackson St Milwaukie, OR$232K211,968
- 3745 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$161K21782
- 3816 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$194K421,573
- 3916 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$181K21885
- 3916 SE Jackson St Portland, OR$204K221,900
- 3732 SE Jackson St Milwaukie, OR$257K522,340
- 3925 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$264K311,864
- 3825 SE Jackson St Milwaukie, OR$246K221,600
- 3942 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$183K211,030
- 3845 SE Jefferson St Milwaukie, OR$410K933,080
- 3821 SE Jefferson St Milwaukie, OR$233K211,632
- 3746 SE Monroe St Milwaukie, OR$188K411,243
- 3907 SE Jackson St Milwaukie, OR$248K211,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.