3851 Vincent Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 554123 beds, 2 baths, 1,493 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,493 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 0502924420002
- Zillow Home ID: 1728296
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3851 Vincent Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victory market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 94.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.9% greater than in Minneapolis, and 556.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory home values.
- 3847 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$107K211,028
- 3855 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$81K11862
- 3843 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$110K311,008
- 3839 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$139K211,322
- 3901 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$113K311,252
- 3835 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$139K321,125
- 3835 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$227K31.5--
- 3907 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$147K321,800
- 3850 Washburn Ave N Minneapolis, MN$129K211,392
- 3846 Washburn Ave N Minneapolis, MN$171K42.251,454
- 3854 Washburn Ave N Minneapolis, MN$199K321,439
- 3831 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$163K311,432
- 3842 Washburn Ave N Minneapolis, MN$167K31.751,600
- 3911 Vincent Ave N Minneapolis, MN$122K21.751,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.