This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,481 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $225,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ Forced Air, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ Deck, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Full, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Septic, Features \ Well, Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ Tile, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Out Building, Features \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Features \ Center Island, Features \ 4 Car Garage, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Cedar Closets, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Jetted Tub, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Washer, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Oil, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Propane, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,314 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 25380006100000010110040000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 30837148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $148-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 13032 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Lincoln as a whole. Among 13032 homes, this home is valued 84.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 142.9% greater than in Lincoln, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13032 home values.
- 4297 Timmerman Rd3 beds, 2 baths
1,706 sqft, 87,120 sqft lot, built in 2006
|3852 Ingalls Corners Rd Canastota, NY||$189K||3||2.5||2,314|
|3871 Ingalls Corner Rd Canastota, NY||$134K||3||2||2,093|
|3889 Ingalls Corner Rd Canastota, NY||$106K||3||1||1,920|
|Ingalls Corner Rd Lincoln, NY||--||--||--||--|
|3849 Ingalls Corner Rd Canastota, NY||$363K||3||3||3,560|
|3878 Ingalls Corner Rd Canastota, NY||$189K||4||3||2,095|
|Oxbow Rd Lincoln, NY||$89K||--||--||--|
|Oxbow Lincoln, NY||--||--||--||--|
|Oxbow Rd Lincoln, NY||--||--||--||--|
|Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||--||--||--||--|
|6819 Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||$87K||4||2||1,305|
|6799 Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||$114K||3||1.5||1,138|
|6811 Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||$67K||2||1||1,034|
|Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||--||--||--||--|
|3837 Ingalls Corner Rd Canastota, NY||--||2||2||1,492|
|6765 Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||$87K||3||1||1,416|
|6870 Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||--||--||--||--|
|6737 Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||$111K||3||2||1,539|
|3773 Ingalls Corners Rd Canastota, NY||$73K||2||1||874|
|6734 Oxbow Rd Canastota, NY||$116K||4||1||1,680|
Nearby Schools in Lincoln
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!