3853 Salt River Ln, Perris, CA 925714 beds, 4 baths, 2,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 57 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $86
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $383,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: IV14159400
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 568 sqft
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,313 sqft
- Parcel #: 303493019
- Zillow Home ID: 69263621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3853 Salt River Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% greater than in Perris, and 93.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92571 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Perris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92571 home values.
- 3859 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$247K42.52,111
- 3847 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$197K42.51,048
- 3843 Albillo Loop Perris, CA$222K331,895
- 3865 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$230K42.51,970
- 3847 Albillo Loop Perris, CA$201K321,350
- 3794 Almansa Way Perris, CA$265K432,181
- 3851 Albillo Loop Perris, CA$227K32.51,876
- 3871 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$251K43.52,313
- 3850 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$270K52.752,441
- 3786 Almansa Way Perris, CA$278K43.52,677
- 3868 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$254K432,441
- 3874 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$245K42.52,111
- 3856 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$184K42.51,048
- 3862 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$246K42.52,111
- 1398 Yukon Ave Perris, CA$220K42.51,430
- 3855 Albillo Loop Perris, CA$206K32.51,527
- 3880 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$252K532,441
- 3799 Image Dr Perris, CA$203K321,035
- 3801 Almansa Way Perris, CA$233K32.51,823
- 3877 Salt River Ln Perris, CA$247K42.52,111
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!