3853 Shoshone St, Denver, CO 802114 beds, 2 baths, 2,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 498 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,664 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Parcel #: 0221343006000
- Zillow Home ID: 13299946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3853 Shoshone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% greater than in Denver, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunnyside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 3857 Shoshone St Denver, CO$471K522,407
- 3841 Shoshone St Denver, CO$214K411,302
- 3825 Shoshone St Denver, CO$205K--6--
- 1919 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$235K21963
- 3837 Shoshone St Denver, CO$281K--6--
- 3840 Shoshone St Denver, CO$389K422,000
- 3900 Shoshone St Denver, CO$391K41.52,040
- 1933 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$356K312,080
- 1940 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$329K221,111
- 3927 Shoshone St Denver, CO$168KStudio1416
- 1919 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$236K211,100
- 1844 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$243K22640
- 1901 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$169K31994
- 1935 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$358K321,597
- 3929 Shoshone St Denver, CO$305K211,104
- 1853 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$318K311,162
- 1925 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$234K311,096
- 1939 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$575K322,300
- 3836 Shoshone St Denver, CO$328K321,160
- 1838 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$348K221,372
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.