3854 47th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981163 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $408,250
- Price/sqft: $378
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 7905200331
- Zillow Home ID: 49067855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3854 47th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Junction, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% lower than in Seattle, and 32.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Junction home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Junction home values.
- 3848 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$417K21900
- 3844 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$417K311,040
- 4002 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$373K211,000
- 4006 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$375K21790
- 3838 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$411K311,020
- 4008 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K21790
- 4602 SW Andover St Seattle, WA$541K312,070
- 3849 46th Ave SW Seattle, WA$512K321,950
- 3834 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$446K311,310
- 3845 46th Ave SW Seattle, WA$476K421,500
- 4001 46th Ave SW Seattle, WA$330K21670
- 4012 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$430K41.751,400
- 4007 46th Ave SW Seattle, WA$388K311,510
- 3839 46th Ave SW Seattle, WA$666K322,850
- 3830 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$450K411,390
- 4016 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$336K21790
- 4011 46th Ave SW Seattle, WA$382K31.751,090
- 3835 46th Ave SW Seattle, WA$509K411,510
- 3857 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$510K21.751,470
- 3853 47th Ave SW Seattle, WA$745K333,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.