- Lot: 4,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 5,694 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $2,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 525 062901102
- Zillow Home ID: 25035021
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425-612K.
Market guideZillow predicts Irvington home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Irvington homes, this home is valued 25.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 99.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Irvington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.9% lower than in Fremont, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Irvington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Irvington home values.
|3830 Main St Fremont, CA||$548K||2||1||1,204|
|3897 Union St Fremont, CA||$751K||3||2||1,908|
|3873 Union St Fremont, CA||$550K||2||1||1,154|
|3849 Union St Fremont, CA||$649K||3||2||1,455|
|3770 Union St Fremont, CA||$522K||2||1||922|
|3825 Union St Fremont, CA||$706K||4||3||1,500|
|3825 Washington Blvd Fremont, CA||$845K||4||2||2,347|
|Washington Blvd Fremont, CA||$845K||4||2||2,347|
|3791 Union St Fremont, CA||$557K||2||1||1,190|
|40966 Lee St Fremont, CA||$718K||4||2.5||1,641|
|3742 Union St Fremont, CA||$598K||2||1.5||1,344|
|3811 Washington Blvd Fremont, CA||$530K||2||1||909|
|3767 Union St Fremont, CA||$672K||4||2||1,700|
|3761 Main St Fremont, CA||$529K||2||1||894|
|3876 Almond Ave Fremont, CA||$530K||2||1||703|
|3862 Almond Ave Fremont, CA||$532K||2||1||780|
|41035 Lincoln St Fremont, CA||$624K||4||2||1,352|
|40918 Lee St Fremont, CA||$536K||2||2||888|
|3828 Almond Ave Fremont, CA||$716K||4||2||1,603|
|3739 Union St Fremont, CA||$633K||3||2||1,494|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!