- Lot: 8,634 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 8,010 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Attic-Floored, Amenities \ Attic-Stairs Fixed, Amenities \ Attic-Walk-in, Amenities \ Auto Gar Dr Opn, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Chair Railing, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Double Vanities, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Other, Amenities \ Separate Vanities, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Energy Star Appliances, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Other, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Range hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Six burner stove, Appliances \ Stove, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Dining Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Living Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Table Space, Exterior \ Other, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Forced Air, New Construction \ Y, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Colonial, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03070014
- Zillow Home ID: 12061347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650K-2.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 22207 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Arlington as a whole. Among 22207 homes, this home is valued 40.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 74% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22207, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.8% less than in Arlington, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 22207 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22207 home values.
|3900 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$1.23M||--||4.5||3,260|
|N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||--||--||--||--|
|3902 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$967K||--||3.5||2,160|
|3904 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$959K||4||3.5||2,160|
|3906 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$966K||4||3.5||2,340|
|3871 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$921K||4||3||1,758|
|3908 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$1.08M||4||3.5||3,375|
|3901 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA||$1.01M||3||3.5||2,938|
|3910 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$1.2M||--||3.5||3,260|
|3907 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA||$1.51M||3||3||2,040|
|3918 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$1.25M||--||3.5||3,700|
|3912 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$902K||--||3.5||2,160|
|3818 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA||$979K||--||3||2,374|
|3920 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$949K||--||3.5||2,160|
|3835 N Woodrow St Arlington, VA||$1.05M||4||3.5||2,784|
|3914 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$1.04M||4||4||3,240|
|3922 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$964K||4||3.5||2,160|
|3859 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$1.25M||5||4||3,245|
|3825 N Wakefield St Arlington, VA||$927K||3||3.5||2,541|
|3924 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA||$1.18M||--||3.5||3,260|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!