3857 Colonial Green Cir Sw#D, Roanoke, VA 22401
For Sale: $224,950
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow205
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesMaint-Free Exterior, New Construction, Underground Util, Bay Window, Paved Driveway,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- MLS #793367
- Zillow Home ID2112604468
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Covered Parking Spaces2
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$223,190||$201K – $250K||+$44,077||$144||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$997/mo||$738 – $1.7K/mo||+$7||$0.65||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 22401 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 22401 homes, this home is 15.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roanoke market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Roanoke, and 18.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22401 home values.
Neighborhood for 3857 Colonial Green Cir Sw #D
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005