386 Church St, Chillicothe, OH 456013 beds, 2 baths, 1,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
3.5 detached garage with covered porch and room for a boat to the side!
Kitchen has stunning high-end granite countertops and tumbled marble backsplash.
Original woodwork throughout home as well as original light fixtures have been saved for the new owner.
Custom built-in cabinetry in kitchen, (with granite window seat), hallway, laundry and mudroom.
Second story has two bedrooms and 1 bath.
Main floor master bedroom and bathroom for those who want convenient first floor living.
Mudroom built on approx. 4 years ago with a convenient large doggie door for the furry members of your family!
New sewer line, 2 stage furnace and AC with advanced thermostat, 6 inch commercial gutters, security system, garage door, 6 foot lifetime maintenance-free privacy fence with single and double gates.
Outside access cellar has plenty of room for additional storage in a climate controlled area.
Enjoy mature landscaping with a charming brick patio, walkways and a relaxing hammock in the shade of majestic pine trees.
- Lot: 50 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1866
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $115,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Unique and updated 1866 home in a beautiful neighborhood of Chillicothe.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 30-52-03-037.000
- Zillow Home ID: 78996595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 386 Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Chillicothe, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chillicothe.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 390 Church St Chillicothe, OH$84K311,280
- 322 Allen Ave Chillicothe, OH$66K211,120
- 396 Church St Chillicothe, OH$150K--11,070
- 314 Allen Ave Chillicothe, OH$65K--11,292
- 378 Church St Chillicothe, OH$205K64--
- 318 Allen Ave Chillicothe, OH$65K--11,872
- 360 Church St Chillicothe, OH$151K--22,880
- 381 Vine St Chillicothe, OH--------
- 412 Church St Chillicothe, OH$69K--11,479
- 377 Vine St Chillicothe, OH--------
- 389 Vine St Chillicothe, OH--311,001
- 358 Church St Chillicothe, OH$55K--1.51,750
- 371 Vine St Chillicothe, OH$84K--1915
- 397 Vine St Chillicothe, OH$101K--1.51,694
- 365 Vine St Chillicothe, OH$130K--12,404
- 416 Church St Chillicothe, OH$103K--11,260
- 387 Church St Chillicothe, OH$140K21999
- 381 Church St Chillicothe, OH$105K32.51,536
- 359 Vine St Chillicothe, OH$72K--11,325
- 330 Allen Ave Chillicothe, OH$93K--1936
Nearby Schools in Chillicothe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292