- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,540 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 71843327
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Hardwood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, WARRANTY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Granite, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Colonial, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0228 B:0030 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56046871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-365K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is 17.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|10 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$350K||3||1||1,232|
|388 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$343K||3||1||1,404|
|399 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$362K||2||1.5||1,620|
|380 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$368K||2||2.5||1,392|
|5 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$300K||2||1||950|
|8 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$462K||4||1.5||2,459|
|392 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$386K||4||2||2,051|
|4 Fisherman Way # 1 Gloucester, MA||$160K||1||1||402|
|7 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$317K||2||2.01||864|
|6 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$401K||3||2||1,484|
|9 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$324K||3||1||1,217|
|403 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$305K||2||2||1,088|
|3 Mount Ann Rd Gloucester, MA||$375K||2||1||1,778|
|4 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$427K||3||1.5||1,976|
|396 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$459K||4||2||2,571|
|405 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$395K||3||2.5||2,237|
|2 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,976|
|14 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$307K||2||0.5||669|
|20 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$764K||4||3||3,287|
|11 New Way Ln Gloucester, MA||$413K||3||2||1,984|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!