386 Hillside Ave, Orange, NJ 070505 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- 141 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,696 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1705801000000010
- Zillow Home ID: 38727638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 386 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Orange, and 76.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07050 home values.
- 392 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$217K622,717
- 380 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$296K42.52,532
- 398 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$294K733,800
- 389 Berwick St Orange, NJ$218K532,597
- 391 Berwick St Orange, NJ$241K----2,597
- 395 Berwick St Orange, NJ$231K932,597
- 399 Berwick St Orange, NJ$236K632,597
- 402 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$214K----2,693
- 401 Berwick St Orange, NJ$231K632,597
- 379 Berwick St Orange, NJ$163K----1,734
- 393 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$231K----2,265
- 387 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$230K----1,795
- 397 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$232K----2,427
- 383 Berwick St Orange, NJ$226K----1,760
- 383 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$230K----2,772
- 366 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$258K----2,674
- 375 Berwick St Orange, NJ$202K----1,514
- 405 Berwick St Orange, NJ$270K----2,609
- 403 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$248K----3,263
- 408 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$273K----2,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!