386 Horizon Ln, Dekalb, IL 601154 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0821322034
- Zillow Home ID: 72582954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 386 Horizon Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% greater than in Dekalb, and 404.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 388 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$164K42.52,300
- 384 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$164K42.52,025
- 385 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$183K32.52,600
- 390 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$155K332,053
- 381 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$180K------
- 389 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$173K42--
- 1526 Moluf St Dekalb, IL$120K32.51,408
- 1534 Moluf St Dekalb, IL$112K------
- 1524 Moluf St Dekalb, IL$115K------
- 382 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$214K------
- 1536 Moluf St Dekalb, IL$138K------
- 1512 Moluf St Dekalb, IL$104K32--
- 391 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$166K------
- 392 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$175K------
- 1546 Moluf St Dekalb, IL$142K------
- 1510 Moluf St Dekalb, IL$108K32.5--
- 380 Horizon Ln Dekalb, IL$175K------
- 429 Haystack Ct Dekalb, IL$210K------
- 425 Haystack Ct Dekalb, IL$221K42.5--
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292