386 S Main St, Greenville, PA 161254 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- 137 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $43,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 1003460
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,313 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 55 513 040
- Zillow Home ID: 78714943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 386 S Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% less than in Greenville, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 16125 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16125 home values.
- 11 1st Ave Greenville, PA$60K------
- 382 S Main St Greenville, PA$73K------
- 381 S Main St Greenville, PA$119K------
- 388 S Main St Greenville, PA$67K------
- 387 S Main St Greenville, PA$52K------
- 379 S Main St Greenville, PA$82K------
- 390 S Main St Greenville, PA$72K33--
- 377 S Main St Greenville, PA$80K------
- 392 S Main St Greenville, PA$94K------
- 391 S Main St Greenville, PA$262K42.2--
- 376 S Main St Greenville, PA$70K------
- 372 S Main St Greenville, PA$76K------
- 374 S Main St Greenville, PA$69K------
- 46 Chambers Ave Greenville, PA$76K41.5--
- 48 Chambers Ave Greenville, PA$73K31--
- 47 Chambers Ave Greenville, PA$73K------
- Chambers Ave Greenville, PA$76K------
- 45 Chambers Ave Greenville, PA$56K------
- 50 Chambers Ave Greenville, PA$71K------
- 396 S Main St Greenville, PA$83K31.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!