3860 Lake Hills Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 23234
Sold on 6/10/11: $340,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,585 sq ft
- Lot:1.47 acres
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $340,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
Our beautiful home on Falling Creek Reservoir is surrounded by woods with swimmable water safely located in our backyard via a three level boat dock with electrical motorized winch for lifting non-gas powered boats from the water. Dive into the water from the second story dock.
The three story house is in exceptional condition and features (4) bedrooms with Master on the ground floor, hardwood floors, fireplace, whirlpool bathtub, a four-person shower with (3) shower heads, an glass-enclosed dinette area, a large separate deck off the house accessible from the Master bedroom, expansive clean storage areas, and many other wonderful amenities.
The rent is only $1,595 instead of a minimum $2,200 because the New Jersey-based owners maintain an apartment within the home that has a separate kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and closets. They only use the home about (15) days a year as they have a business in Richmond. The two units can be security locked from each other. Their current tenants have become their close friends but need to relocate further south for their jobs. Therefore, this unique opportunity exists for the right family who will maintain the grounds as part of the reduced rent and happily allow the owners to use their apartment as required.
Utilities are additional.
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Featurescentral vac
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Basement sqft827
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow923
- Elementary SchoolFalling Creek
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolMeadowbrook
- Middle SchoolFalling Creek
- Parcel #782693053100000
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12192500
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$309,863||$273K – $353K||+$6,330||$86||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,101/mo||$1.7K – $2.3K/mo||+$37||$0.59||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 23234 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Chesterfield as a whole. Among 23234 homes, this home is valued 160% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.3% lower than in Chesterfield, and 81.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23234 home values.
Neighborhood for 3860 Lake Hills Road
- 3821 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$180K52.03,009
- 3813 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$151K32.01,508
- 3911 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$170K42.52,013
- 3924 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$134K------
- 3922 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$174K43.01,718
- 3946 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$128K------
- 4709 Hopkins Rd North Chesterfield, VA$169K42.52,243
- 3930 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$138K------
- 3936 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$138K------
- 3938 Lake Hills Rd North Chesterfield, VA$226K43.02,600
- 3846 Collier Hill Rd Richmond, VA$106K32.01,152
- 4650 Stornoway Dr North Chesterfield, VA$170K32.51,855
- 4756 Stornoway Dr North Chesterfield, VA$184K53.52,714
- 4001 Bingham Rd Richmond, VA$99K31.51,396
- 4709 Stornoway Dr North Chesterfield, VA$173K53.52,677
- 4709 Stornoway Dr North Chesterfield, VA$175K53.52,677
- 4753 Stornoway Dr North Chesterfield, VA$177K42.52,783
- 3901 Bridgeton Rd Richmond, VA$91K31.01,379
- 4215 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$134K32.51,609
Nearby Schools in Chesterfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005