3860 Leopard St, Loveland, CO 805373 beds, 3 baths, 2,928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Finished basement, 1080 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,928 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: R1614372
- Zillow Home ID: 59365632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3860 Leopard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80537, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% higher than in Loveland, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 1505 Bengal Ave Loveland, CO$223K322,070
- 3890 Leopard St Loveland, CO$230K221,762
- 1525 Bengal Ave Loveland, CO$260K32.52,971
- 3855 Leopard St Loveland, CO$249K32.52,257
- 3830 Leopard St Loveland, CO$250K33.51,940
- 3896 Leopard St Loveland, CO$217K31.51,364
- 1504 Persian Ave Loveland, CO$276K42.53,498
- 3885 Leopard St Loveland, CO$231K321,464
- 3825 Panther Dr Loveland, CO$250K422,210
- 1545 Bengal Ave Loveland, CO$234K321,498
- 1526 Persian Ave Loveland, CO$250K42.52,276
- 3825 Leopard St Loveland, CO$236K322,288
- 3895 Leopard St Loveland, CO$248K42.52,204
- 3810 Leopard St Loveland, CO$232K321,464
- 1546 Persian Ave Loveland, CO$232K321,464
- 3805 Panther Dr Loveland, CO$180K322,928
- 3805 Panther Dr Loveland, CO--322,928
- 1565 Bengal Ave Loveland, CO$295K32.53,359
- 3805 Leopard St Loveland, CO$248K42.52,204
- 1566 Persian Ave Loveland, CO$277K42.52,972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292