3860 Wyoming St, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $233,400
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1913
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 41140001200
- Zillow Home ID: 2972586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3860 Wyoming Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 219.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3862 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$127K111,294
- 3856 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$158K--43,548
- 3864 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$162K--11,666
- 3852 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$152KStudio--2,682
- 3866 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$120K--22,064
- 3850 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$254K322,412
- 3869 Wyoming St # 3869 Saint Louis, MO$163K--1.51,564
- 3870 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$165K--22,508
- 3859 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$169K--22,574
- 3855 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$180K--11,632
- 3863 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$147K212,402
- 3853 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$150K--2.52,696
- 3846 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$161K--22,448
- 3865 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$160K--22,256
- 3849 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$186K411,890
- 3872 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$171K--22,916
- 3869 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$160K--22,470
- 3859 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$225K322,100
- 3861 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$122K421,716
- 3857 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$199K32.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.