3864 Eversholt St, Clermont, FL 347112 beds, 2 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 042326130000009000
- Zillow Home ID: 53749388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3864 Eversholt Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34711 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 125.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 110.3% higher than in Clermont, and 235.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34711 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clermont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34711 home values.
- 3860 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$144K221,572
- 3868 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$165K221,705
- 3856 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$163K221,705
- 3872 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$161K221,734
- 3852 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$154K221,572
- 3876 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$158K221,784
- 3865 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$140K221,681
- 3861 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$144K221,572
- 3857 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$152K221,476
- 3848 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$145K221,508
- 3871 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$138K221,327
- 3882 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$143K221,476
- 3853 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$142K221,366
- 3875 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$150K221,572
- 3844 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$136K221,323
- 3847 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$137K221,327
- 3886 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$147K221,705
- 3591 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$147K221,498
- 3879 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$141K221,476
- 3595 Eversholt St Clermont, FL$144K221,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.