3865 Bright Leaf Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,377 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $120,750
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 357 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1677253510
- Zillow Home ID: 44608784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3865 Bright Leaf Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windy Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 101.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 241.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
- 3869 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$133K321,149
- Alumni Way Jacksonville, FL$142K321,306
- 10885 Alumni Way Jacksonville, FL$146K321,348
- 3873 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$165K32.51,788
- 3874 Grand Central Pl W Jacksonville, FL$147K321,198
- 3877 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$135K321,177
- 3885 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$144K321,311
- 10881 Alumni Way Jacksonville, FL$146K321,416
- 3868 Grand Central Pl W Jacksonville, FL$135K321,544
- 3866 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$140K321,377
- 3870 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$142K321,456
- 3908 Grand Central Pl W Jacksonville, FL$145K321,455
- 3862 Grand Central Pl W Jacksonville, FL$127K321,112
- 3882 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$152K321,441
- 10777 Alumni Way Jacksonville, FL$135K321,311
- 3856 Grand Central Pl W Jacksonville, FL$152K32.51,598
- 3902 Grand Central Pl W Jacksonville, FL$92K421,641
- 3878 Bright Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$141K321,267
- 3845 Autumn Leaf Ct Jacksonville, FL$132K321,210
- 10773 Alumni Way Jacksonville, FL$138K321,523
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.