- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3865 Halley Ter SE APT B1, Washington, DC 200322 beds, 2 baths, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2006 for $175,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 6129 2001
- Zillow Home ID: 88801734
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3865 Halley Ter Se APT B1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Congress Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 158.7% higher than in Washington, and 111.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Congress Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292