3866 Monterey Pl NE, Renton, WA 980562 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 1987 for $66,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3345700161
- Zillow Home ID: 48866179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3866 Monterey Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98056, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Renton, and 51.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98056 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Renton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98056 home values.
- 2011 NE 40th St Renton, WA$525K42.52,010
- 3812 Monterey Pl NE Renton, WA$482K41.752,130
- 2019 NE 40th St Renton, WA$569K433,100
- 2005 NE 40th St Renton, WA$589K43.53,010
- Renton, WA--------
- 2020 NE 40th St Renton, WA$407K11900
- 3865 Monterey Pl NE Renton, WA$455K322,180
- 3828 Lincoln Ave NE Renton, WA$524K21.751,710
- 3935 Monterey Pl NE Renton, WA$576K32.52,530
- 7526 129th Pl SE UNIT F107 Newcastle, WA$533K331,591
- 7574 129th Pl SE UNIT B106 Newcastle, WA$420K221,272
- 3815 Monterey Pl NE Renton, WA$456K211,170
- 4006 Lincoln Ave NE Renton, WA$484K42.252,180
- 3989 Monterey Pl NE Renton, WA$398K411,420
- 3767 Monterey Pl NE Renton, WA$646K42.53,480
- 4130 Lincoln Ave NE Renton, WA$541K322,580
- 2006 NE 37th Pl Renton, WA$689K442,844
Nearby Schools in Renton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292