3867 Tartan Trl, Whitestown, IN 460753 beds, 2 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Enjoy the community pool / 3 local parks / common area behind the residence
Great location with quick access to I-65. Enjoy all the amenities that Anson has to offer.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06-08-19-000-004.013-019
- Zillow Home ID: 97900374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3867 Tartan Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46075 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46075 home values.
- 3863 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$150K42.52,142
- 3866 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$177K432,982
- 3873 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$128K321,506
- 3868 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$130K321,476
- 3854 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$134K321,596
- 3875 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$138K42.52,108
- 3851 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$168K52.53,050
- 3874 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$116K321,230
- 3850 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$115K321,280
- 3848 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$150K--21,744
- 3883 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$129K321,496
- 3851 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$177K52.53,050
- 3882 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$131K321,536
- 3885 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$135K321,592
- 3891 White Cliff Way Whitestown, IN$146K32.52,168
- 3886 Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$131K321,506
- 3881 White Cliff Way Whitestown, IN$139K42.51,992
- Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$125K321,380
- Tartan Trl Whitestown, IN$152K42.52,340
- 3886 White Cliff Way Whitestown, IN$154K42.52,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.