- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 152 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $372
- MLS #: 81423035
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ No Tub, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,147 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 10425112000
- Zillow Home ID: 69308003
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95073 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Soquel as a whole. Among 95073 homes, this home is 21.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Soquel, and 35.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95073 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Soquel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95073 home values.
|3870 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$525K||2||1||1,040|
|3813 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$847K||4||3||2,435|
|3785 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$1.18M||4||4||3,679|
|3900 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$611K||2||1||1,445|
|6075 Pringle Ln Soquel, CA||$991K||4||3||3,269|
|3701 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$701K||3||3||1,804|
|3910 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$496K||2||1.5||936|
|3910 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$448K||2||1.5||911|
|3910 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||--||2||1.5||911|
|3833 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$773K||4||3||1,962|
|6045 Pringle Ln Soquel, CA||$940K||3||3||2,765|
|3911 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$832K||4||3||2,202|
|3700 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$822K||2||3||1,878|
|3920 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$578K||3||2||1,332|
|3740 Cherryvale Ave Soquel, CA||$496K||3||2||1,045|
|3820 Cherryvale Ave Soquel, CA||$917K||3||3||2,732|
|3837 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$892K||3||3||2,543|
|3840 Cherryvale Ave Soquel, CA||$731K||3||2||1,918|
|3925 Glen Haven Rd Soquel, CA||$458K||2||1||616|
|6025 Pringle Ln Soquel, CA||$915K||4||3.5||2,656|
Nearby Schools in Soquel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!