- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 954 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,415 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $180
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 102153
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- # Stories \ Single Story, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling \ Central Electric, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Frontage \ None, Heating \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Draperies, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Wood Blinds/Shutters, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Pool \ None, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Porch Type \ Screened, Property Type \ House, Road \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ City Sewer, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Water \ City, Windows \ Thermopane
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,028 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0149B-165
- Zillow Home ID: 76498746
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $134-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 19.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Valdosta, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|4017 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$158K||3||2.5||1,954|
|4017 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$161K||--||2.5||1,954|
|4013 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$159K||--||2.5||1,960|
|3874 Thoreau Dr Valdosta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|3858 Thoreau Dr Valdosta, GA||$164K||--||2||2,135|
|3867 Thoreau Dr Valdosta, GA||$159K||--||2||1,947|
|3873 Thoreau Dr Valdosta, GA||$162K||--||2||1,951|
|3880 Thoreau Dr Valdosta, GA||$159K||--||2||1,764|
|4009 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$159K||4||2||2,078|
|4009 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$157K||4||2.5||2,100|
|3879 Thoreau Dr Valdosta, GA||$170K||4||3||2,375|
|4005 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$180K||--||2||2,233|
|4018 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$160K||4||2||1,774|
|4012 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$168K||4||2||2,051|
|4025 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4008 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$188K||4||2.5||2,306|
|3848 Thoreau Dr Valdosta, GA||$172K||--||3||2,103|
|4021 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4024 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$167K||--||2||1,774|
|4001 Emerson Way Valdosta, GA||$163K||3||2||1,812|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Valdosta High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!