38690 Huntington Cir, Fremont, CA 945362 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Gorgeous house within walking distance from Bart and Lake Elizabeth.
Beautiful town house style unit has 2 large master suites, lovely backyard with build up deck, beautiful swimming pool and community views and private balcanies in each rm.
Open fl plan welcomes everyone!
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2010 for $370,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- See virtual tour: http://www.baytour.com/Nvt/index.aspx?hid=4670&m=22
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2132882185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38690 Huntington Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherry-Guardino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% lower than in Fremont, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherry-Guardino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry-Guardino home values.
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292