387 Alric Dr, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 68932031
- Zillow Home ID: 19822733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 387 Alric Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in San Jose, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 385 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$749K321,897
- 389 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$625K321,203
- 372 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$750K321,617
- 370 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$728K331,820
- 383 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$671K421,475
- 391 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$696K421,475
- 374 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$884K42.52,564
- 386 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$744K421,820
- 368 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$781K42.52,186
- 6271 Sponson Ln San Jose, CA$674K421,475
- 393 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$635K321,203
- 381 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$767K42.52,186
- 376 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$826K42.52,186
- 384 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$681K421,475
- 6277 Sponson Ln San Jose, CA$765K42.52,186
- 366 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$804K42.52,186
- 6278 Sponson Ln San Jose, CA$701K421,475
- 378 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$777K432,186
- 394 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$698K321,617
- 381 Utica Ln San Jose, CA$717K321,617
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.