- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 100 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,394 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 1992 for $12,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 10104380
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Off street, 380 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Basement Type \ Full, Property Type \ Multi Unit 2 to 4, Residential Style \ Two Story, Construction Type \ Frame, Sewer Type \ Municipal, Water Source Type \ Municipal, HOA or Building Fee \ 0.00, Apartment Type \ no, Appliance Dishwasher \ no, Appliance Garbage Disposal \ no, Appliance Dryer \ no, Appliance Refrigerator \ no, Appliance Microwave \ no, Appliance Oven \ no, Appliance Stainless Steel \ no, Appliance Washer \ no, Building Basement Access \ no, Building Bike Storage \ no, Building Doorman \ no, Building Elevator \ no, Building Gym \ no, Building Laundry Room \ no, Building Parking \ no, Building Pets Allowed \ no, Building Pool \ no, Building Rooftop Access \ no, Building Screening Room \ no, Building Smoking Allowed \ no, Building Storage Available \ no, Basement Finished \ no, Basement Parial Finished \ no, Building Style \ no, Floor Hardwood \ no, Is Furnished? \ no, Irregular Lot \ no, Bonus Room \ no, Den or Home Office \ no, Dining Room \ no, en Suite Bathroom \ no, Family Room \ no, Entry Foyer \ no, Library \ no, Rec Room \ no, Walk-in Closet \ no, Has Sprinklers \ no, Unit Feature Balcony \ no, Unit Feature Fire Escape \ no, Unit Feature Garden \ no, Unit Feature Intercom \ no, Unit Feature Laundry \ no, Unit Feature Terrace \ no, Unit Feature Central Vacuum \ no, View Type \ no, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Mountain \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Pond \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Scenic \ no, View Stream \ no, View Street \ no, View Wooded \ no, Has Central AC \ no, Garage Type \ no
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,559 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 21090011407500020140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30515912
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $20-61K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Utica Metro home values will decrease 1.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|389 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$31K||3||2||1,440|
|395 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$34K||3||1||1,285|
|381-383 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$43K||3||1||1,488|
|399 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$33K||4||2||1,862|
|397 W Main St Little Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|375-377 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$33K||4||2||2,208|
|401 W Main St # 3 Little Falls, NY||$35K||4||2||2,430|
|371-373 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$35K||4||2||2,116|
|380-382 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$36K||6||2||2,310|
|386 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$59K||3||2||1,816|
|376-378 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$34K||6||2||2,136|
|369 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$32K||4||2||1,904|
|372 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$57K||12||4||--|
|367 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$36K||6||2||2,700|
|363 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$34K||4||1||2,094|
|410 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$32K||4||1||1,539|
|368 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$49K||4||2||2,680|
|111 Kenyon St Little Falls, NY||$55K||6||3||2,112|
|112 Kenyon St Little Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|361 W Main St Little Falls, NY||$32K||3||2||1,783|
Nearby Schools in Town of Little Falls
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.