387 York St # 1, Jersey City, NJ 073022 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: On street
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2119189041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 387 York Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.4% lower than in Jersey City, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 389 York St Jersey City, NJ$440K----1,058
- 385 York St Jersey City, NJ$697K------
- 383 York St Jersey City, NJ$738K------
- 387 York St Jersey City, NJ$902K221,167
- 389 York St # B Jersey City, NJ$452K21.51,014
- 389 York St Jersey City, NJ$456K21.5--
- 381 York St # 1 Jersey City, NJ--221,100
- 381 York St Jersey City, NJ$694K------
- 379 York St Jersey City, NJ$753K------
- 288 Monmouth St Jersey City, NJ$639K11650
- 286 Monmouth St Jersey City, NJ$863K322,000
- 290 Monmouth St # A Jersey City, NJ$409K21.5900
- 295 Monmouth St # 295A Jersey City, NJ$399K----840
- 295 Monmouth St # 295B Jersey City, NJ$377K----760
- 295 Monmouth St # 295C Jersey City, NJ$377K----760
- 295 Monmouth St # 295D Jersey City, NJ$380K----765
- 284 Monmouth St APT C Jersey City, NJ$403K21981
- 284 Monmouth St APT A Jersey City, NJ$386K21981
- 284 Monmouth St APT B Jersey City, NJ$416K----821
- 284 Monmouth St APT F Jersey City, NJ$420K11861
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.