3870 Cedar Bluff Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322264 beds, 2 baths, 2,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 447 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,627 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1066030375
- Zillow Home ID: 89846659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3870 Cedar Bluff Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Cape market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 116.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help The Cape home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Cape home values.
- 3864 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$171K321,664
- 3876 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$139K321,646
- 3859 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL----11270
- 3858 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$190K32.52,485
- 3852 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$178K422,391
- 3877 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$184K42.52,900
- 3883 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$105K321,354
- 3865 Marsh Bluff Dr Jacksonville, FL$137K321,596
- 3871 Marsh Bluff Dr Jacksonville, FL$165K321,646
- 3859 Marsh Bluff Dr Jacksonville, FL$138K321,646
- 3877 Marsh Bluff Dr Jacksonville, FL$131K321,625
- 3846 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$180K32.52,507
- 3889 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$220K42.53,237
- 3853 Marsh Bluff Dr Jacksonville, FL$173K32.52,413
- 3883 Marsh Bluff Dr Jacksonville, FL$130K321,538
- 3847 Marsh Bluff Dr Jacksonville, FL$133K321,646
- 3895 Cedar Bluff Ln Jacksonville, FL$189K52.52,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!