3871 Neville Dr, Kent, OH 442404 beds, 3 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space, 288 sqft
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 040421000095000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35147336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3871 Neville Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Brimfield, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brimfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44240 home values.
- 3877 Neville Dr Kent, OH$121K31.52,000
- 3863 Neville Dr Kent, OH$122K31.51,269
- 3885 Neville Dr Kent, OH$114K31.51,394
- 3855 Neville Dr Kent, OH$126K42.51,536
- 3872 Morley Dr Kent, OH$116K31.51,548
- 3864 Morley Dr Kent, OH$98K31.51,548
- 3880 Morley Dr Kent, OH$102K31.51,548
- 3886 Morley Dr Kent, OH$88K41.51,497
- 3856 Morley Dr Kent, OH$92K421,404
- 3889 Neville Dr Kent, OH$123K322,000
- 3847 Neville Dr Kent, OH$125K322,000
- 3872 Neville Dr Kent, OH$132K422,000
- 3864 Neville Dr Kent, OH$89K31.51,394
- 3882 Neville Dr Kent, OH$144K42.51,536
- 3890 Morley Dr Kent, OH$102K31.51,600
- 3856 Neville Dr Kent, OH$128K31.52,000
- 3848 Morley Dr Kent, OH$123K32.51,600
- 3895 Neville Dr Kent, OH$120K31.51,444
- 3839 Neville Dr Kent, OH$115K31.51,622
- 3892 Neville Dr Kent, OH$120K31.51,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.