3872 19th St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Make Me Move®: $3,400,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,234 sq ft
- Lot:2,850 sqft
- Year Built:1913
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $2,350,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
The hip lifestyle in the sunny and lively part of town is within blocks to such landmarks as Dolores Park, Castro, eclectic Valencia Corridor art, antique and boutique shops. World known restaurateur Michael Bauer's Top 100 Restaurants are around the corner as well as Delfina, Tartine Bakery, Range, Birite Market and Ice Cream Shop, Chow and the list could go on.
Main Level: Living room w/ period details and fireplace. Grand scale formal dining room. Remodeled kitchen with finished concrete counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Family room with a wood burning fireplace that opens up to the panoramic view deck with walk out garden and hot tub. Hardwood floors & built-in speakers throughout.
Lower Level- Home theatre room with THX sound, exercise and laundry room, fridge, full bathroom, and large bedroom with separate private entrance for rental income.
Upper level - Three more bedrooms and two bathrooms - Master suite with a gas fireplace, wall of windows overlooking downtown, Twin Peaks, and Dolores Park, and two decks showcasing the magnificent view, a walk-in closet and master BA with triplehead shower and skylights, and two additional bedrooms.
- Days on Zillow290
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator
- Lot Depth114
- Lot Width25
- Neighborhood NameMission Dolores
- Parcel #3585 026
- Room Count9
- LaundryIn Unit
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain, Park, Water
- Zillow Home ID15144553
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,155,863||$2.56M – $3.63M||+$31,363||$975||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,876/mo||$3.9K – $14K/mo||-$515||$2.13||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro homes, this home is 150.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values.
Neighborhood for 3872 19th Street
- 3866 19th St San Francisco, CA$2.42M32.02,677
- 3880-3882 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.86M--2.03,072
- 71 Hancock St San Francisco, CA$1.64M32.01,600
- 75 Hancock St San Francisco, CA$1.46MStudio--2,900
- 65 Hancock St San Francisco, CA$1.12M21.0927
- 3852 19th St # A San Francisco, CA$1.31M3--1,414
- 3854 19th St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.28M------
- 77 Hancock St San Francisco, CA$1.84M--2.03,429
- 3854 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.81M43.02,235
- 61 Hancock St San Francisco, CA$1.93M--2.01,750
- 583-585 Sanchez St San Francisco, CA$1.77M--3.03,730
- 3892 19th St San Francisco, CA$908K----926
- 587 Sanchez St San Francisco, CA$1.17M--1.01,146
- 577 Sanchez St San Francisco, CA$1.59M32.01,875
- 3898 19th St San Francisco, CA$891K----926
- 3896 19th St San Francisco, CA$881K21.01,010
- 3894 19th St San Francisco, CA$883K----1,010
- 567 Sanchez St San Francisco, CA$2.73M23.03,132
- 57 Hancock St # 3 San Francisco, CA$800K21.0772
- 57 Hancock St # 1 San Francisco, CA$715K11.0811