3872 E 112th St, Cleveland, OH 44105
Sold on 7/25/12: $23,175
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Multi Family:2,500 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $23,175
- Heating Type:Forced air
5 bedrooms 2 full bathrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
2 bedrooms 1 full bath on the 1st floor unit.
2/2 car garages.
email: MokkaEstates@gmail.com for more information.
This is a very quite neighborhood.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesThe home has newly paved driveways.
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Freezer
- School DistrictCleveland Municipal
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID33430802
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth118
- Lot Width73
- Parcel #13605031
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count10
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow592
- Elementary SchoolPaul Revere Elementary School
- Garage Size400
- High SchoolJohn Adams High School
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$152,855||$102K – $223K||+$1,731||$61||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$802/mo||$577 – $1K/mo||-$1||$0.32||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Union Miles Park home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Cleveland as a whole. Among Union Miles Park homes, this home is valued 279.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 73.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Union Miles Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% higher than in Cleveland, and 281% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Union Miles Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Miles Park home values.
Neighborhood for 3872 E 112th Street
- 3880 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$41K31.01,296
- 3884 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$36K21.0816
- 3888 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$42K31.01,296
- 11106 Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$51K31.01,862
- 3892 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$46K31.01,440
- Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$39K31.01,152
- Matilda Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$36K31.01,152
- Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$44K42.01,632
- Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$55K42.02,076
- Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$46K42.01,928
- Matilda Ave Cleveland, OH$40K31.01,175
- Matilda Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$48K31.01,152
- 11102 Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$43K32.01,692
- 3862 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$41K31.01,104
- 3896 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$43K42.01,328
- 11109 Dove Ave Cleveland, OH$42K31.5936
- 3856 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$39K41.01,272
- 11022 Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$51K62.01,848
- 11105 Nelson Ave Cleveland, OH$41K31.01,230
- 3900 E 112th St Cleveland, OH$47K42.01,872
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005