3875 Magnolia Dr, Palo Alto, CA 943065 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Eight year old home located in a tranquil street in Barron Park, carefully maintained and in excellent condition.
? 3,200 sqft house in a 10,000 sqft lot.
? Two stories.
? 5 bedrooms
? 4 bathrooms plus powder room
? 4 of the bedrooms and 3 of the bathrooms are upstairs.
? Master suite has its own master bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, two vanity sinks, and a spacious walk-in closet.
? Family room and separate formal living room, both with gas fireplaces.
? Formal dining room.
? Kitchen with breakfast nook, refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, two ovens, and two sinks. Additional freezer in the garage.
? Laundry room with high capacity washer and dryer in the second floor.
? The bedroom downstairs is adapted for use as an office with custom built in library cabinets.
? Forced air heating and A/C with three individually controlled zones.
? Wall to wall commercial-grade high quality carpet upstairs.
? Hardwood floors downstairs
? Marble floors and surfaces in the bathrooms.
? Granite countertops and wall splash in the kitchen.
? Natural cherry cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms.
? Hunter-Douglas blinds throughout.
? All closets with built in California Closets cabinets.
? Burglar/fire alarm.
? Central Intercom/Monitor system with radio.
? Spacious garage with California Closets storage cabinets.
? Spacious fenced back yard with Jacuzzi, paved dining patio, and raised beds for a vegetable garden.
1 year lease
Available beginning July 2013
Biweekly gardening service included
Will consider one dog
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 448 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 13712059
- Zillow Home ID: 69299286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3875 Magnolia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barron Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.8% lower than in Palo Alto, and 41.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 3879 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.66M221,543
- 3881 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.77M211,324
- 591 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$1.86M21.51,730
- 597 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$2.97M43.52,701
- 3860 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2M42.51,938
- 3858 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.73M42.52,217
- 581 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$3.26M532,952
- 3862 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.43M32.52,183
- 3885 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.14M22.52,180
- 3870 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.59M443,078
- 3874 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.31M43--
- 3874 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.39M432,060
- 3856 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.76M563,828
- 571 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$1.67M311,310
- 3878 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.08M243,776
- 563 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$1.87M421,710
- 3852 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.5M211,115
- 3868 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.43M331,998
- 3895 La Donna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.15M321,726
- 3889 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.95M543,286
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!