This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 12,192 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $2,188,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 630 sqft
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 3 spaces, 1606 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Construction Materials \ Double Wall, Inclusions \ Cable TV, Inclusions \ Ceiling Fan, Inclusions \ Drapes, Inclusions \ Dryer, Inclusions \ Range\Oven, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Inclusions \ Washer, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Property Frontage \ Other, Construction Materials \ Concrete, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Smoke Detector, Flooring \ Marble\Granite, Inclusions \ Blinds, Inclusions \ Dishwasher, Inclusions \ Range Hood, View \ City, View \ Coastline, View \ Diamond Head, View \ Ocean, View \ Sunrise, Association Fee 2 Includes \ None, Inclusions \ AC Split, Inclusions \ Convection Oven, Inclusions \ Microwave Hood, Amenities \ Patio\Deck, Amenities \ Storage, Inclusions \ Chandelier, Inclusions \ Other, Construction Materials \ Above Ground, Construction Materials \ Masonry\Stucco, Furnished \ Partial, Inclusions \ Microwave, Property Condition \ Excellent, View \ Sunset, Amenities \ Other, Amenities \ Sauna, Flooring \ Other, Inclusions \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Inclusions \ Book Shelves, Parking Features \ Garage, Parking Features \ Street, Inclusions \ Intercom, Construction Materials \ Steel Frame, Inclusions \ Security System, Construction Materials \ Brick, Amenities \ Bedroom on 1st Floor, Amenities \ Entry, Amenities \ Landscaped, Amenities \ Wall\Fence, Architectural Style \ Detach Single Family, Lot Features \ Clear, Property Type \ Single Family, Topography \ Level, Utilities \ Cable, Utilities \ Connected, Utilities \ Internet, Utilities \ Telephone, Utilities \ Underground Electricity, Parking Features \ 3 Car+, Stories Type \ Two, Utilities \ Public Water, Amenities \ Full Bath on 1st Floor, Inclusions \ Gas Grill, Pool Features \ Spa\HotTub, Utilities \ Water, Topography \ Hilly, Topography \ Gentle Slope, Utilities \ Gas, Topography \ Terraced, Inclusions \ Solar Heater, Topography \ Up Slope, Stories Type \ Three+, Amenities \ Maids\Guest Qrters, Easements \ Drainage, Amenities \ Workshop, Pool Features \ In Ground, Pool Features \ Tile, Pool Features \ Heated, Inclusions \ Photovoltaic, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Inclusions \ Lawn Sprinkler
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,338 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1310480470000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 601318
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $4.46-12.26M.
Market guideZillow predicts Waialae-Kahala home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Honolulu as a whole. Among Waialae-Kahala homes, this home is valued 591.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29% higher than in Honolulu, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waialae-Kahala home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
|3868 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$5.14M||4||4.5||4,253|
|3880 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.63M||4||3||2,569|
|3860 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.74M||4||3||3,078|
|3890 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$3.54M||4||4.5||5,462|
|628 Pana Pl Honolulu, HI||$3.94M||4||5||4,740|
|3869 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$3.75M||5||6||5,833|
|3879 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.85M||6||5||3,827|
|3854 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.45M||4||2||2,456|
|3859 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.65M||3||4||3,137|
|3889 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.54M||4||2.5||3,424|
|626 Pana Pl Honolulu, HI||$3.82M||4||5.5||5,358|
|630 Pana Pl Honolulu, HI||$3.34M||4||4||4,640|
|3853 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.87M||4||4||3,433|
|3844 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$2.82M||6||4||3,849|
|3878 Poka St Honolulu, HI||$2.62M||5||3.5||3,768|
|3868 Poka St Honolulu, HI||$2.33M||5||3||2,478|
|3886 Poka St Honolulu, HI||$2.71M||5||5||4,181|
|3862 Poka St Honolulu, HI||$2.34M||3||3||2,636|
|3845 Pokapahu Pl Honolulu, HI||$5.78M||6||5||7,208|
|605 Paikau St Honolulu, HI||$2.64M||4||4||3,644|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!