- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,137 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $325
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Fenced, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Low-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 692 sqft
- Parcel #: M:076 B:007 L:0009 004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71546445
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $211-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02453 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02453 homes, this home is valued 42.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Waltham, and 84.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02453 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02453 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!